Gamera I Awards
- Fédération Aéronautique Internationale and National Aeronautic Association: World Record for Duration of 11.4 seconds in Class IE, Human Powered Rotorcraft, General & Feminine.
- Established on July 13, 2011 with the University of Maryland “Gamera” piloted by Judith R. Wexler
- American Helicopter Society International’s Igor I. Sikorsky Trophy
- American Helicopter Museum and Education Center’s 2011 Annual Achievement Award
- National Aeronautic Association: One of 2011’s Most Memorable Aviation and Space Records
- Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute 2011 Innovation Award